1. Katihar Army Rally Bharti ARO Katihar 2018 Age, Height, Weight, Chest, PFT, eligibility: Katihar Army Rally Katihar, Saharsa (Kosi), Bhagalpur, Munger, Madhepura, Purnea, Banka, Araria, Kishanganj, Supaul, Khagaria and Begusarai districts under the area of Army Recruiting Office Katihar of Bihar State. Eligibility criteria physical, PFT, medical, selection procedure, written exam syllabus for army bharti Katihar are given below :-
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Online Application||Being updated|
|Ending Date Online Application||Being updated|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||Being updated|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||Being updated|
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||or as per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Download Admit Card|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||GARHWAL GROUND, SIRSA MILITARY CAMP, KATIHAR|
|Date and Place of Common Entrance Examination (CEE)||As per Direction of ARO|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STA, TDN|
|Army recruitment rally district||SAHARSA, PURNIA, ARARIA, KATIHAR, KHAGARIA, KISHANGANJ, MADHEPURA, MUNGER, BANKA, BEGUSARAI, BHAGALPUR, SUPAUL|
|Know your Trade/Category Code|
|Soldier GD Selection Procedure-Click|
|How to select 19 Trades of Sol Tdn|
|New Syllabus for Soldier Technical Click here|
(a) Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
(b) Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
(c) Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years of age.
(d) For Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
(e) For Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
(f) For Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
(a) Height for Solder GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 169 centimeter or 1.69 meter or 5 feet 6.3 inch.
(b) Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
(c) Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
4. Weight : Weight for all above categories should be 50 Kg.
5. Chest : Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
(a) Soldier GD : 10th pass/High School/SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed with higher qualification ie Intermediate or 10+2 and above.
(b) Soldier Technical : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, math and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(c) Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(d) Soldier Clerk/SKT : 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
(e) Havildar Education Group X : MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
(f) Havildar Education Group Y : BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
(g) Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
(h) Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
(j) Soldier Tradesmen. 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
7. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
8. All Trade & Categories : Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes – 48 Marks
9. Direct Education Havildar : Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under :-
(a) Group I : Upto 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
10. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
11. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
12. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Army Recruiting Office: ARO Katihar, Bihar
Last Date for Apply Online Application: 28/01/2018.
Recruitment Rally Date: From 13/02/2018 to 24/02/2018
Place of Rally: Garwal Ground Sirsa Army Camp, Katihar
District to be covered: Katihar, Saharsa (Kosi), Bhagalpur, Munger, Madhepura, Purnea, Banka, Araria, Kishanganj, Supaul, Khagaria and Begusarai.
Category to be screened: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/NAVT, Soldier Clerk and Soldier Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesmen 10th and 8th pass.