ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY Jaipur: Army Bharti Jaipur, Nagaur, Sikar and Tonk districts. Eligibility criteria age, height, weight, chest, qualification details for army recruitment rally open bharti Nagaur are given below :-
Rajasthan Army Bhartgi Important Notice
Jaipur Army Bharti
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Starting Date of Online Application,||01-09-2017|
|Ending Date Online Application||15-10-2017|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||03-12-2017|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||09-12-2017|
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||03 Dec 2017 or As per Medical Team Advice|
|Date of Download Admit Card||16 Oct 2017|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||CISF GROUND, KUNDA (AMER)|
|Date and Place of Common Entrance Examination (CEE)||As per Direction of ARO Jaipur|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, TDN|
|Districts of Army Recruitment Rally||Jaipur, Tonk District of Rajasthan|
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex- Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/ Son of Widow.||02||02||01|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law (if she has no son) of a War Widows of Army.||02 ||02||01|
|Sportsmen who have represented India at International level, or State at National level.||02||05 ||03|
|Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University or Regional team at State/ National level and secured 1st or 2nd position. ||02||05||03|
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only)||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
TERRITORIAL ARMY RECRUITMENT OPEN RALLY 2017-208 – ZONE-IV TA BHARTI RAJASTHAN STATE
|Vacancy released to|
|Bharti Date||Place of TA
|TA Zone –IV|
|110 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD-08, House Keeper-04||23-10-2017 to 27-10-2017||PRS Ground
|116 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD-10||16-10-2017 to 26-10-2017||Devlali
|101 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD-21, Tailor-01||20-11-2017 to 30-11-2017||Belguam|
|118 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD-30, Chef Community -02 0||08-2017 to 13-10-2017||Nagpur|
|109 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD-31, Chef Community -01,|
House Keeper -02 & Clk-01
|11-09-2017 to 16-09-2017||Kolhapur|
|122 Inf Bn (TA)|
|GD-28, Chef Community-03,|
Washerman-02 , Tlr-01
|01-08-2017 to 04-08-2017||Kannur, Kerala|
(b) Army Open Rally Bharti Jaipur : 02 February 2018 to 11 February 2018
Place of Recruitment Rally : Sikar
2. Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
3. Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years.
5. Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
7. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
8. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
9. Age for recruitment in TA – 18 to 42 years.
10. Height for Solder GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 170 centimeter or 1.70 meter or 5 feet 6.6 inch.
11. Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
12. Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
13. Height for TA – 160 cm.
15. Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
16. Soldier GD / SHGD.
(a) 10th / Matric / SSLC/ High School pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate is Intermediate/HSC/12th class pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th .
Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
17. Soldier Technical.
(a) 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
18. Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
19. Soldier Clerk/SKT : 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 40% marks in each subject.
20. Soldier Tradesmen. 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
21. Havildar Education Group X : MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
22. Havildar Education Group Y : BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
23. Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
24. Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
25. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
26. Soldier General Duty : Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes – 48 Marks
27. Other Than Soldier GD Category : Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under :-
(a) Group I : Upto 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
28. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
29. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
30. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Army Recruiting Office: Army Recruiting Office, Jaipur, Rajsthan
Recruitment Rally Date: 03 Dec 2017 to 09 Dec 2017 /02 February 2018 to 11 February 2018
Place of Rally: CISF GROUND, KUNDA (AMER)/SIKAR
District to be covered:
Recruitment Category/Trade : Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/NAVT, Soldier Clerk and Soldier Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesmen 10th and 8th pass.
झारखण्ड पुलिस भर्ती 2017-2018 Click here