⇑ कृपया अपनी भाषा चुने
Jammu and Kashmir Army Rally Bharti 2019: Army Bharti Jammu & Kashmir for the Districts of Jammu, Kathua, Poonch, Udhampur, Doda, Rajouri, Samba, Ramban, Reasi and Kistwar under the area of ARO Jammu of J & K State. Eligibility criteria for recruitment are given below :-
ARMY BHARTI DATE SHOPIAN, GANDERBAL, KULGAM, BANDIPORA, PULWAMA, KUPWARA, ANANTNAG, BADGAM, BARAMULLA, SRINAGAR 2018 J&K
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Ending Date Online Application||30-04-2018|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||16-05-2018|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||23-05-2018|
|Download Admit Card||01-05-2018|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||Helipad Ground, Sonarwani, Bandipora, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Army recruitment rally district||SHOPIAN, GANDERBAL, KULGAM, BANDIPORA, PULWAMA, KUPWARA, ANANTNAG, BADGAM, BARAMULLA, SRINAGAR|
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||or as per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STA, TDN|
|Soldier Selection Procedure||Click here|
|Army Written Exam All Category||Click here|
|How to apply for Soldier Tdn 19 Trades||Click here|
|Police Bharti Jankari||Click here|
|Police Bharti 2018||All India|
Important date Army Recruitment Rally Udhampur (J&K)
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Ending Date Online Application||28-03-2018|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||13-04-2018|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||28-04-2018|
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||14-04-2018 or as per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Download Admit Card||29 Mar 2018|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||Dhar Road Udhampur|
|Date and Place of Common Entrance Examination (CEE)||As per Direction of ARO Jammu|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STA|
|Army recruitment rally district||Jammu. Udhampur, Rajauri, Doda, Kathua, Poonch, Kishtwar, Ramban, Samba, Reasi|
|Know your Trade/Category Code|
|Common Entrance Exam Syllabus CEE Army Entrance Exam|
|Army Selection Procedure|
2. Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
3. Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years.
5. Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
7. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
8. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
9. Age for recruitment in TA – 18 to 42 years.
10. Height for Solder GD, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 166 cm or 1.66 meter or 5 feet 5.3 inch.
11 Height for Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant – 163 centimeter or 1.63 meter or 5.43 feet.
12. Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
13. Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
14. Height for TA – 160 cm.
16. Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए शारीरिक मानकों में छूट||Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
17. Soldier GD / SHGD.
(a) 10th / Matric / SSLC/ High School pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate is Intermediate/HSC/12th class pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th. However, percentage waiver for candidates having passed in higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10th but 33% marks in individual subjects is mandatory
Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
18. Soldier Technical.
(a) 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
19. Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
10. Soldier Clerk/SKT: 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
21. Soldier Tradesmen: 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
22. Havildar Education Group X : MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
23. Havildar Education Group Y : BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
24. Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers): BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
25. Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher: Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
26. Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
27. PFT Timing and Marks: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 min 30 sec – 48 Marks
28. Hav Education: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under :-
(a) Group I : Upto 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
29. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
30. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
31. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Army Recruiting Office: Army Recruiting Office, Jammu, J&K
Online Registration Date : 11-02-2018 to 28-03-2018
Recruitment Rally Date: 13 Apr to 28 Apr 2018
Place of Rally: – Udhampur
District to be covered: Jammu, Kathua, Poonch, Udhampur, Doda, Rajouri, Samba, Ramban, Reasi and Kistwar of J&K State.
Recruitment Category/Trade : Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/NAVT, Soldier Clerk and Soldier Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesmen 10th and 8th pass.
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Army, Police, Railway Bharti Program 2018
|For Complete Information
Click Below (सम्पूर्ण जानकारी
के लिए क्लिक करें )
|Download Army Admit Card||कैसे करें Click Here|
|Arty Center Hyderabad Relation/Sports/Open Bharti 2018||Click here|
|1 STC Relation Bharti UHQ Quota 2018||Click here|
|UP Army Recruitment Rally 2018||Click here|
|Bihar Army Recruitment Rlly 2018||Click here|
|Maharashtra Army Recruitment Rally||Click here|
|West Bengal Army Recruitment Rally 2018||Click here|
|HP Army Recruitment Rally 2018||Click here|
|Nausena Bharti 10+2 in Hindi||Click here|
|Nausena Bharti 10th Pass April 2019||Click here|
|बिहार पुलिस भर्ती 11865 पद आवेदन अंतिम तिथि 30-6-18||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|रेल सुरक्षा बल भर्ती 9740 पद, सम्पूर्ण जानकारी आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि 30-6-2018||RPF CompleteDetails|
|राजस्थान पुलिस भर्ती 13182 पद अप्लाई by 14th जून||Click here|
|RPF SI Bharti Apply by 30-06-2018||Complete Information|
|All India Police Bharti Program 2018||Click here|
|Railway Bharti Program 2018 for 94,222 Post||Click here|
|Meghalaya Army Rally Bharti||Complete Information|
|Kerala Army Bharati||Click for CompleteInformation|
|Kerala, Lakshadweep, Mahe Army Bharati||Click for CompleteInformation|
|NAGAUR Army |
|Rajasthan Open Rally Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Ajmer Rajasthan||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए क्लिक करें|
|MP Army Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए क्लिक करें|
|Gujrat||ARO Jamnagar Click here|
|GUJARAT ARMY OPEN RALLY||ARO Ahemdabad Click here|
|Jharkhand Army Open Rally Schedule||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए क्लिक करें|
|ARO Varanasi Army Bharti|
|Haryana Army Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Chandigarh Army Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Tamilnadu Army Bharti||Click here|
|Army Bharti Program|
|Nagaland Army Open Bharti|
|Maharashtra Army Open Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Madhya Pradesh Army Open Bharti||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|J&K Open Rally Schedule||Get Details|
|Odisha Open Rally Schedule||Get Details|
|Odisa Army Bharti Part II||Click for details|
|ARO Cuttack Odisha||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
|Punjab Open Army Rally Bharti||Click here|
|Chhattisgarh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Sikkim Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Puducherry Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Assam Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Bihar Open Rally Schedule||(a)Click here
|Himachal Pradesh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|West Bengal Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Rajasthan OpenRally Schedule||Click here
|Karnataka OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Gorkha OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Meghalaya OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Haryana OpenRally Schedule||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click here|
|All India Army Open Rally Schedule||Click here|
|Army Soldier Selection Procedure||Click here|
|New Syllabus for Army Written Exam||Click here|
|Navy Bharti Jankari||Click here|
|Army Bharti Trade/Category||Click here|
|Labhkari Yojnayen||Click here|
|Delhi Police MTS Bharti 2018|
Online Apply Now
|UP Police Bharti 42000 Post||Apply Online|