1. Army Recruitment Gopalpur Cantt 2017: Kalahandi, Koraput, Boudh, Gajapati, Malkangiri, Nowapada, Nowrangpur, Kandhamal (Bhulbani) Rayagada and Ganjam districts under the area of Army Recruiting Office Gopalpur Cantt of Orissa State.
(a) Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
(b) Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
(c) Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years of age.
(d) For Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
(e) For Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
(f) For Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
(a) Height for Solder GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 169 centimeter or 1.69 meter or 5 feet 6.3 inch.
(b) Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
(c) Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
4. Weight : Weight for all above categories should be 50 Kg.
5. Chest : Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
(a) Soldier GD : 10th pass/High School/SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed with higher qualification ie Intermediate or 10+2 and above.
(b) Soldier Technical : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, math and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(c) Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(d) Soldier Clerk/SKT :
(e) Havildar Education Group X : MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
(f) Havildar Education Group Y : BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
(g) Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
(h) Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
(j) Soldier Tradesmen. 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
7. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
8. PFT for All Trade: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes – 45 Sec 48 Marks
9. Education Havildar: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under :-
(a) Group I : Upto 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
10. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
11. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
12. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Army Recruitment Rally Programme 2017-18
Army Recruiting Office: ARO Gopalpur Cantt, Orissa
Application date : Last date 20.03.2017
Recruitment Rally Date: 05.04.2017 to 12.04.2017
Place of Rally: Sports Ground Berhampur University, Ganjam (Odisha).
District to be covered: Rayaganda, Koraput, Naupada, Ganjam, Kalahandi, Boudh, Gajapati, Kandhamal, Nowrangpur & Malkangiri
Category to be screened: Sol General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/NAVT, Soldier Clerk and Soldier Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesmen 10th and 8th pass.