⇑ कृपया अपनी भाषा चुने ⇑
1. Army Recruitment Rally ARO Chennai 2018: Army Open Rally Bharti Chennai, Thiruvallur, Kancheepuram, Vellore, Cuddalore, Viluppuram and Thiruvannamalai districts of Tamil Nadu state and Union Territory of Puducherry district of Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Group of Islands district of Andaman and Nicobar.
Important Date of Recruitment Rally
Online Application 20-12-2017
Ending Date Online Application 18-01-2018
Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti 03-02-2018
Ending Date of Army Bharti 12-02-2018
Date of Starting Medical Examination 03-02-2018 or as per decision of Chief RMO Team
Download Admit Card 19-01-2018
Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium Puducherry (UT)
Date and Place of Common Entrance Examination (CEE) As per Direction of ARO Channai
Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STA, TDN
Army recruitment rally district CHENNAI, CUDDALORE, KANCHIPURAM, THIRUVALLUR, TIRUVANNAMALAI, VELLORE, VILLUPURAM
Know your Trade/Category Code
Soldier GD Selection Procedure-Click
How to select 19 Trades of Sol Tdn
New Syllabus for Soldier Technical Click here
2. Age Limit: (a) Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
(b) Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
(c) Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years of age.
(d) Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
(e) Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
(f) Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
(a) Height for Solder GD, and Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 166 centimeter or 1.66 meter or 5 feet 5.3 inch.
(b) Height for Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant – 165 centimeter or 1.65 meter or 5 feet 5. inch.
(c) Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
(d) Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
4. Special Physical Standards : Special physical standards for candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Group of Islands is as under :-
(a) Settlers – 165 centimeter
(b) Locals – 155 centimeter
5. Weight : Weight for all above categories should be 50 Kg.
6. Chest : Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
(a) Soldier GD : 10th pass/High School/SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed with higher qualification ie Intermediate or 10+2 and above.
(b) Soldier Technical : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, math and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(c) Soldier Nursing Assistant : 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(d) Soldier Clerk/SKT : 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 40% marks in each subject.
(e) Havildar Education Group X : MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
(f) Havildar Education Group Y : BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
(g) Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
(h) Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
8. Dispensation : in education for Soldier GD category only:- Class 8th Simple Pass for Andaman and Nicobar Group of Islands.
9. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
10. Soldier General Duty : Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 seconds – 48 Marks
11. Other Than Soldier GD Category : Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under :-
(a) Group I : Upto 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
12. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
13. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
14. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
15. Army recruitment rally bharti 2018 CHENNAI, CUDDALORE, KANCHIPURAM, THIRUVALLUR, TIRUVANNAMALAI, VELLORE, VILLUPURAM and PONDICHERRY, Puducherry from 03 Feb 2018 to 12 Feb 2018
Place of Army Bharti ARO Chennai: District Sports Complex Stadium, Near DC Office, Thiruvannamalai