1. Soldier Clerk/SKT Recruitment Procedure and Eligibility: With effect from 01 April 2017 Education Eligibility Criteria has been revised by the Army authority for recruitment of soldier Clerks. Soldier Clerk/SKT Pay Scale, Promotion from Sepoy to Sub Major, Soldier Clerk and SKT Entrance Examination, Selection process for Soldier Clerk complete information, complete information for Soldier Clerk and Store Keeper Technical Bharti, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Exam, Soldier Clerk, Sol Clerk/SKT Online Application, Merit and grant of additional bonus marks in examinations details are given below. Additional Bonus Marks in Final Examination for Soldier Clerk and SKT:-
- NCC ‘A’ Certificate = 05 Marks
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate = 10 Marks
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate = 15 Marks
- O+ Level Computer Certificate = 15 Marks
- SOS/SOEX Bonus Marks = 20 Marks
- NCC ‘C’ Candidate Participate RD Parade = Exempted from Written Examination.
2. Soldier Clerk/SKT Physical Standard and Eligibility-Height, Weight, Chest
|Region/Zone/ Area||Indian States and UTs||Height||Chest |
|Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Sikkim, Nagaland, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts)||160||77-82||48|
|Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hill (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar and Ropar), Garhwal and Kumaon (Uttrakhand)||162||77-82||48|
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Puducherry||162||77-82||50|
|Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Western Uttar Pradesh (Meerut and Agara Division)||162||77-82||50|
|Eastern Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal Jharkhand and Orissa||162||77-82||50|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar, Haveli, Daman and Diu||162||77/ 82||50|
|All states & UTs||Adivasi Candidates (Tribals of Recognized Tribal Areas)||162||77-82||48|
|Special Physical Standard|
|Gorkhas Candidates both Nepalese and Indian||160||77-82||48|
|A & N Islands, Lakshadweep Group of Islands, Minicoy.||Settlers||165||77-82||50|
3. Pay Scale and Promotion from Soldier to Sub Major for Soldier Clerk/SKT Category:-
|Basic Pay, Military Service Pay, DA and Other Allowance|
|Rank||Basic Pay||Military Service Pay||Total|
|Naib Subedar||35,400.00||5,200.00||40,600.00+DA+Other Allowances|
|Subedar Major||47,600.00||5,200.00||52,800.00+DA+Other Allowances|
4. Age Limit for Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical Category: Age for recruitment into Indian Army for Soldier Clelrk/SKT category will be between 17 ½ to 23 years of age.
5. Marital Status: Married candidates who are less than 21 yrs of age are not eligible for enrollment in the army. Any candidate below 21 years married to the widow of the deceased brother are eligible for instant enrollment, the case for waiver of the QR will be considered by Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) on case to case basis.
6. Education Qualification Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical:
(a) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class XII.
(b) Should have studied English and Maths / Accts / Book Keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in Class XII or X.
(c) Even, if a candidates is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
(a) Typing Test of 10 minutes duration will be administered once phase – ii of the Revised Recruitment System is implemented as part of the online computer based examination for Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management categories.
Selection Process Soldier Clerk/SKT
7. Online Application: How to Apply Online Registration Army Open Rally Bharti JCOs/OR Click here
8. Admit Card Army Rally Bharti: Click here to download Admit Card Procedure for Recruitment Rally
9. Soldier Clerk/SKT Physical Fitness Test: Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
SOL CLK/SKT PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST
|Trade and Category of Candidates||Time||Group||Marks|
|Soldier GD, Sol Technical, Sol Clk, Sol NA, Sol Tdn||Upto 5 Minute 30 Seconds||Group I||60 Marks|
|5 Minute 31 second to|
5 minute 45 seconds
|Group II||48 Marks|
|Direct Havildar||Upto 5 Minutes 40 Seconds||Group I||60 Marks|
|5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds||Group II||48 Marks|
|Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 km run in Hilly Terrain Areas. Conduct of 1600 Mtr Race in the Hilly Terrain Areas will be as under :-|
|(i) Upto 5000 Ft as above.
(ii) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft- Add 30 Secs.
(iii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft–Add 120 Secs.
BEAM TEST MARKS SOL CLERK
|Pull ups Chin Touch on Beam||Number of Pull Ups on Beam and Marks|
|Number of Pull ups on Beam, Minimum |
6 Pull ups and maximum 10 Pull ups
|Marks Given for 6 to|
10 pull ups on Beam
|9 Feet Ditch Jump||-||-||-||-||Qualify|
|Body Balance on Zig Zag||-||-||-||-||Qualify|
10. Soldier Clerk/SKT Medical Process: Army Medical Test for Soldier category will be carried out as per for recruitment of soldiers. Main points for medical test are given below:-
(a) Visual Standard: The visual standards will be 6/12 each eye OR Right Eye 6/6 and Left eye 6/24 in right handed and vice versa in left handed. (Auth: Dte Gen of Rtg (Rtg B (A), IHQ of MoD(Army), letter No 62508/Rtg B(A) dt 11 Sep 2014.
(b) A candidate should not have hydrocele, varicocele or piles for army recruitment.
(c) A candidate should not have knock knees, Flat Foot etc.
(c) For Army Recruitment a candidate should not have any disease of the skin which is likely to cause disability or disfigurement will also be a cause for rejection.
(d) Candidates must be free from diseases of ear, nose and throat and hearing should be normal.
(e) Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
(f) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any diseases.
(g) A candidature should not have any bodily defects or over weight.
(h) Chest should be healthy and minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
(j) A candidate should have no past history of mental breakdown or fits.
(k) Blood pressure should be normal.
(l) For recruitment in the army the muscles of abdomen should be well developed and there should be no enlargement of liver or spleen
(m) There should be no disease of bones and joints of the body.
(n) Tatoo/Engraving: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo mark on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
11. Important Medical Instructions: Candidates are advised to take on the following issued before reporting to medical examinations:-
(a) CLEAR WAX OF BOTH EARS.
(b) GET TREATED FOR HERNIA, HYDROCELE AND SKIN DISEASES IF ANY.
(c) BODY HAIR ON PRIVATE PARTS SHOULD BE SHAVED.
(d) TAKE PROPER BATH ON THE DAY OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION.
12. Written Exam Soldier Clerk/SKT: Written exam of Soldier Cllerk category will be conducted by the army recruiting office as per direction of Headquarters Recruiting Zones on completion of physical and medical examination of the candidates. Admit card for Common Entrance Examination will be issued by the ARO or recruiting team.
13. Negative Marking in Exam: Common Entrance Examination will have negative marking for Soldier Tech and Nursing Assistant. The following marking system will be implemented :-
(a) 4 Marks for every right answer.
(b) -1 Nigative mark for every wrong answer to Sol Tech, Sol NA/ Vet and Sol Clk/SKT cat.
(c) 0 mark for answer left blank.
14 Warning: Any candidate found cheating during the written exam will be disqualified.
15. Merit: Enrollment into the Army will be based purely on the merit list drawn as per instructions and restricted to the extent of available vacancies. More successful completion of screening tests will not confer any right to the candidate to claim enrollment into the Army.
16. Declaration of Result: The result of CEE will be published in Indian Army Website and thereafter the result will be displayed on respective ARO’s main office notice board. The dates of collection of call letters will also be displayed on AROs main notice board. The call up letters will be forwarded to candidates after one week of the declaration of results by registered post if not collected by the successful candidates in a week’s time.
17. Important Notice: Recruitment is a free service. Army recruitment cannot be influenced by any touts or outsider. Don’t give money to touts and do not get involved with them. Any involvement with touts will render your candidature null and void. In case any staff member of ARO or any body else from the Army asking for any monetary gratification should be immediately brought to the notice of the authorities.