Documents Required for Army Rally Bharti for Final Selection: Documentation Procedure, candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of rally as per programme. The documents should be laminated, arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates.
1. High School / SSC / 10th Class Certificate and Mark Sheet.
2. Intermediate / HSC / XII Class Certificate and Mark Sheet.
3. Graduation Degree Mark Sheet and certificate.
4. Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
5. Caste Certificate.
6. Character Certificate from last education institute (Not more than six month old).
7. Character Certificate from Village Pradhan or Sarpanch or Administrative Officer(Not more than six month old).
8. NCC A, B, C Certificates if condidate is NCC Student
9. Outstanding Sports Certificates to be produced if represented in the following:-
(a) Represented India at International level.
(b) Represented State at National Level.
(c) Represented District at National Level.
(d) Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
10. ITI Certificates for concern candidates.
11. Computer Certificate, Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
12. Transfer Certificate in original for Non Matric / 8th Class Pass Students (for Tdn Category)
13. In case of Non Matric Candidates, Transfer Certificate signed by Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster.
14. Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age)
15. Sixteen latest coloured 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light coloured background and plain/light coloured shirt.
16. Son of Servicemen/Son of Ex Servicemen/Son of war widow and battle casualty (a) There is provision for instant enrolment for Son of Service person and Ex-servicemen. Sons of War Widows and Battle Casualties, Eligible candidates to contact concerned Army Recruiting Office.
17. In case of son of serving soldier of JCO/OR or Officer/son of Ex Servicemen, relationship certificate duly signed by Chief Record Officer/Senior Record Officer of respective Record Office with date of birth, Joint Photographs of the candidate with his father will be produced.
18. In case of the recruitment of dependent of Servicemen/Ex-servicemen, an affidavit duly authenticated by Notary/Class-I Magistrate to be given by the parent of the candidate that only one son/brother will be taking bonus marks to get enrolled in the Army.
19. All candidates will bring an Affidavit duly signed by the candidate on Stamp paper and attested by a
Notary (format attached). Format of affidavit is given below.
20. Candidates are advised to take care of their documents/belongings against theft during rally.
21. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
NON JUDICIAL STAMP PAPER (FORMAT FOR AFFIDAVIT)
Passport size photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
1. I, Name ___________________________ Son of ________________________ while applying for enrolment in Army solemnly affirm & state the following in my respect :-
(a) I belong to the following Caste/Religion :- Caste __________ Sub Caste________ Religion ________
(b) My Residential Address are as under :-
(i) Permanent Address (Address as per Nativity/Permanent Resident Certificate). Fathers Name ____________________ House No _____________ Vill/Mohalla ___________________ Tehsil ________________ Dist ____________________________State ___________________ (ii) Postal Address. Fathers Name ____________________ House No _____________ Vill/Mohalla ______________________ Tehsil ________________ Dist __________________________ State ___________________
(c) I am married / Unmarried.
(d) I hereby certify that I am not involved in any civ/criminal case OR Following court cases /FIR are pending against me :-
(i) ________________ (ii) ________________
(e) Consent Cert. I am below 18 Yrs and my parents give their consent, for attending the Army Rect Rally. (if applicable) Sig of Father _________________
2. I give an undertaking that all documents submitted by me are correct. All docu issued by govt org / offices have been signed by authorized designated and govt officials. If any docu at any stage is found fake, I am aware that I will be dismissed from service and FIR will be lodged against me.
Signature of Notary Signature of Candidate