⇑ कृपया अपनी भाषा चुने ⇑
1. Mumbai Police Bharti 2018: Maharashtra, Mumbai Police Department inviting applications for filling up the posts of Police Constable in Mumbai City. Eligible candidates may apply online. Eligibility criteria and Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below:-
2. Important details for Mumbai Police Bharti 2018:-
(a) Name Posts : Police Constable
(b) Number of Posts : 1137 vacancies
(c) Age Limit : 18 to 28 years
(d) Selection Process : Physical Test followed by Written Test Click here
(e) Application Mode : Online Application
(f) Job Location : Mumbai, Mahararshtra
(g) Official Website : www.mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in
Mumbai Police Bharti 2018 Vacancy Details
3. Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 28 years. Relaxation in age limit will be granted as per rule.
4. Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 12th Class passed from recognized university or board or IASC (Indian Army special Certificate of Education) for ex servicemen candidates.
5. Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Test followed by Written Test.
6. Application Fee: Online fee details for Mumbai police bharati is as under:-
(a) Applications fees for applicants applying to the post is Rs. 375/-
(b) For backward category applicants have to pay Rs.225/-
(c) For Ex Servicemen (Maji Sainik) Rs.100/- as applications fees require.
7. Instructions to Apply Online:
(a) Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password.
(b) Candidates log on the Website www.mahapolice.gov.in
(c) Click on Recruitment & Select the desired post.
(d) Read all the notification & Again click on ”mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in”
(e) Read all instructions login your self & fill all the details.
(f) Check once before submit the form.
(g) Take a print out of online application for future use.
8. How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mahapolice.gov.in.