A perfect study plan is imperative not only for boosting your performance but also for cracking the exam with sure-shot success in the first attempt. By creating a time-table for the preparation of RRB NTPC exam, you will be able to score good marks in the exam. Further, for getting selected in the RRB NTPC exam, it is not essential for the candidates to attend the coaching classes regularly.
It is a common notion that people believe that cracking the entrance exams without the support from so-called ‘’coaching centres’’ is a daunting task. But gone are the days when a candidate needs to depend on some expert you to accomplish their goal. Today’s generation is surely far more equipped with skill and knowledge. So, with the right direction and organized study plan, you can easily crack the RRB NTPC exam 2019.
Remember, self-study is the best way to clear any competitive exams. As you can study on your own terms like what to study, when to study- what important topics to study, on which topic need to put more focus etc. Thus, you need to find the right guidance for the preparation and move ahead with the study plan.
#1 Study Plan to Score Good Marks in RRB NTPC
The Railway Recruitment Board, RRB conducts the RRB NTPC exam for the recruitment in Non-Technical Popular Categories in Indian Railways. RRB NTPC is the demanding job profile and this year around 1.3 lakh vacancies are out for different posts under Non-Technical Popular Categories, Para-Medical Stuff, Ministerial and Isolated Categories and Level 1 Posts.
With a high level of competition, a student needs to prepare smartly from the beginning. Further, the candidates must plan the exam in a manner that they do not attempt any wrong question in the exam, which can lead them to negative marking.
Before moving ahead with the preparation strategies, it is important to keep in mind the complete exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
Exam Pattern for RRB NTPC 2019
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
Note: The exam will be of 90 minutes duration and will carry one mark for each question. ⅓ marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
Apart from completing the entire syllabus of the exam, you should adopt some smart approach and strategies to stand out from the competition. Furthermore, work on some of the important topics that are frequently asked in the RRB NTPC exam.
We are now sharing some of the best section-wise tips and strategies to make the best of your preparation for the RRB NTPC exam.
Preparation for Quantitative Aptitude
This is one of the toughest sections of the IBPS Clerk exam, and you should not do the guesswork for this section. This section checks your numerical ability. Some of the important topics covered in this section are:
- Simplification– You can easily score well in this topic by following the BODMAS rule to solve the questions in the limited time frame. Furthermore, Tables, squares, cubes, square root and cube root must be on your fingertips for quick and smooth calculations.
- Number Series- You need to follow the patterns in this topic like -square pattern, cube, prime number pattern, difference pattern, number series pattern based on multiplication, addition and division.
- Quadratic Equation-Observe the value of X and Y carefully and then solve the question.
- Miscellaneous- Need to focus on topics like average, ratio. Percentage, partnership, profit-loss, time-work.
Preparation for Reasoning Ability
Pay more focus on analytical reasoning than logical reasoning. Important topics covered here in this section are as follows:
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangement- Be familiar with the right and left sides for all the cases and well-versed with outwards, inwards, towards a direction. Practice well for this topic.
- Blood Relations- Know the generation and relationship tree to solve wide-range of questions from this topic.
- Direction Sense- Must draw lines to solve this topic and to avoid mistakes on this topic.
- Syllogism- Read question carefully and then starts to solve.
- Inequality- Be through with topics and you can easily fetch marks in this topic.
- Alphanumeric Series/Number Series- Learn the concepts of left/right.
- Input-Output- Understand the basic concept of the topic well, and you can easily score marks in this section.
Preparation for General Awareness
One of the easy and scoring subjects of the exam, General Awareness section is also the least-time-consuming section. It is suggested to start the paper with this section only to boost confidence and fetch more marks.
- Science- Majorly questions come from Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Focus on Ecology and Environment related questions as well. Study NCERT Books from class 7- 10 as a major part of questions are asked from that. Further, focus on the theoretical part as the numerical question will not be asked in this section.
- Geography- Focus on Indian Geography, Pay attention to basic geographical details.
- History and Culture- Concentrate on Indian history and remember the date and event of an important happening. Focus on information on dances in India, places or worship and architecture in the topic of culture.
- Polity- You should be a well-versed definition of common terms. Prepare current affairs on Polity topic
- Current Affairs- Do not ignore previous year question paper. Read various government schemes. Remember major events in different fields of general happenings and people involved with it.
With the help of best preparation strategy, you need to push yourself to score higher marks in the exam. Remember to keep in mind the time management strategy and work smartly. You also need to complete the RRB NTPC syllabus and also practice the previous year question paper and mock test to enhance the problem-solving skills. By solving an ample amount of questions, you will get to know your weak and strong areas of the subjects.
For more information or query regarding the preparation of RRB NTPC exam, you can drop your comment in the comment section below.
|Indian Army Relation Bharti Program 2020 Click Here||Indian Army Syllabus Click Here|
|Sainya Bharti Program 2020||Indian Navy Rally Program 2020|