1. Selection Process Education Havildar in Army Education Corps 2020: Indian Army Havildar Education in Group X & Y Selection Process , Army Hav Direct Recruitment in Indian Army, Indian Army invites applications from eligible Male candidates for recruitment of as Havildar Education in Group X & Y, AEC Hav recruitment in Science and Arts streams in group X and Y in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army, Online Registration Education Hav in Group X & Y in Indian Army हिन्दी मे जानकारी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA EDUCATION HAVILDAR INDIAN ARMY
2. Age Civil Applicants: Civilian applicants should be between 20 to 25 years of age for recruitment of teachers in the army as Education Havildar in AEC.
3. Age Serving Soldier: The age of serving soldiers should be between 20 years and 28 years for remastering as Havildar in Army Education Corps.
4. Educational Qualification: The candidate must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi or both. Candidate should have graduation / post graduation degree from a recognized university for recruitment as Teacher Havildar in Army Education Corps.
(a) Science Stream Group X: BSc/BSc (IT)/BCA/BE/B Tech/MSc/MSc IT/MCA/M Tech (with or without B Ed) with any Subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science.
(b) Arts Stream Group Y: BA/MA (with or without BEd) with any subjects of English Literature, Political Science, Hindi Literature, Economics, Urdu Literature, Psychology, History, Mathematics, Geography and Sociology.
Medical Standard for Recruitment as Education Havildar in the Army
5. A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear, should have sufficient number of natural teeth, i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums. Candidate should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles.
6. Serving Soldier combatants on Remusteration candidates must be in medical category SHAPE-1A. Remusteration Soldier candidates will be exempted from recruiting medical examination at the time of recruiting rally. A certificate indicating medical category duly signed by Army Medical Authority where individual is serving and countersigned by the Commanding Officer of the unit will be submitted by the candidate.
Minimum Physical Standards for Recruitment Direct Education Havildar
7. Western Himalayan Reason – Height – 162 cm, Chest – 77 cm and weight – 48 Kg
8. Eastern Himalayan Reason – Height – 160 cm, Chest – 77 cm and weight – 48 Kg
9. Remaing Part of the Country- Height – 162 cm, Chest – 77 cm and weight – 50 Kg
Note 1:- Western Himalayan region comprises states of Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar and Ropar), Garhwal and Kumaon (Uttarakhand).
Note 2: Eastern Himalayan region comprises states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Darjeeling Districts).
10. Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of physical health test, medical test, written examination, teaching aptitude test / interview.
11. Army Education Core Teacher Recruitment Physical fitness test PFT: In the beginning of the recruitment process of the applicant will be subjected to physical fitness test. All physical fitness tests are mandatory for candidates. PFT marks will not be added to Final Merit.
12. Physical Fitness Test: In the Physical Fitness Test, the applicant has to pass the following PFT:-
(a) 1600 meters race (1.6 km) – within 6 minutes to 20 seconds
(b) Pull-up (beam)
(c) Balance zhig zhag
(d) 9 ft ditch jump
13. Written Examination: Only those candidates selected in the screening and declared medically fit will be allowed in the written examination. Written examination will be include two papers as follows: –
(a) PAPER- I. Paper-I will be common and compulsory for all candidates. This paper will consist of 50 objective type questions on general awareness and general English. खेल कूद सम्बंधित पूछे जाने वाले मत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न के लिए – Click Here
(b) PAPER-II (Science Stream) (Maximum Marks – 50). This paper will be compulsory for science stream candidates. It will consist of 50 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology and Mathematics.
(c) PAPER-II (Arts Stream) (Maximum Marks – 50). This paper will be compulsory for Arts stream candidates. It will consist of 50 objective type questions from History, Geography, Political Science, Economics and Mathematics.
14. Marking System: All answers will be marked on OMR seat only.
15. Details of Marks: The details of the marks of the above mentioned question papers are as follows:
|Question Paper||Maximum Marks||Pass Marks||Minus Marking|
|Paper I||50||20||1/4 Marks will be deducted on wrong answer|
|Paper II Science Stream||50||20||1/4 Marks will be deducted on wrong answer|
|Paper II Arts Stream||50||20||1/4 Marks will be deducted on wrong answer|
16. Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview: Candidates declared successful in the above written examination and placed in merit list will appear for Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview to be conducted at AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi.
17. Transportation for Aptitude Test and Interview: The candidates will be issued with free railway warrants for their journey from recruiting offices where they took the written examination to Pipariya (MP) nearest railway head. The candidates not found suitable for recruitment will be issued with a return journey warrant to their home station or recruiting office whichever is nearer, by Commandant, AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi (MP).
18. Free Messing and Accommodation: The candidates will be provided with free messing and accommodation during their short stay at Pachmarhi for the Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview. No Travelling allowance / Daily Allowance will be given to the candidates.
19. Training of Candidates: Candidates finally selected in all tests and placed in final merit list will be enrolled in the Army Educational Corps and will undergo Military and Technical Training for approximately one year at AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi (MP).
Recruitment of Education Havildar Notification Indian Army Education Corps Group X & Y.
Important Link Education Havildar Bharti in Group X & Y/Selection Procedure on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
|Indian Army Relation Bharti Program 2020 Click Here||Indian Army Syllabus Click Here|
|आर्मी भर्ती समाचार 2020-2021 - यहाँ क्लिक करें||Indian Navy 10th/12th Bharti Click Here|