1. Direct Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer Selection Procedure: Surveyor Automated Cartographer Direct Promotion to the Rank of Havildar Rank, Surveyor Automated Cartographer Physical Standard, HAC Hav Physical Fitness Test, HAC written examination, documentation and selection process for Hav Surveyor Automated Cartographer in the Corps of Engineers, final selection of Hav Surveyor details are given below:-
Eligibility criteria for Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer in the Army, Corps of Engineers
2. Age: Age for recruitment of Hav Surveyor mMust not be below 20 years or over 25 years.
3. Educational Qualifications: Education qualification for selection of Direct Hav Surveyor Automated Cartographer should be Graduate/BSc with Math’s and having passed 12th class (10+2) or equivalent with math’s and science.
Physical Standard Hav Surveyor in Engr Corps
(a) Height – 169 cm
(b) Weight – 50 kgs
(c) Chest – Minimum 77 cm (Expansion 05 cm)
4. Physical Fitness Test: Physical Fitness test for recruitment of Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer will be as applicable to Soldier General Duty Category.
5. Online Application: On receipt of notification from army recruitment authorities for recruitment of Direct Hav Surveyor Automated Cartographer in the army, Online Registration are required to be done through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit card for recruitment may be downloaded through army website in which initial screening details of the candidates will be given. Download Admit Card.
6. Screening and checking of Documents: This includes checking of original education certificates physical examination.
7. Medical Standards: A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear. Should have sufficient number of natural health gum and teeth i.e. 14 dental points.Should have no diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles. Remustering candidates should be in medical category SHAPE-1 in terms of Special Army Order 6/S/2005/Rtg dated 05 Aug 2005 as amended from time to time.
8. Written Examination: Written examination comprises two papers. Paper may be answered either Hindi or in English.
(a) Paper -I: This contains question on Mathematics (Max Marks 100 pass marks 40)
(b) Paper – II: This contains questions on Physics and Chemistry (Max marks 50+50=100 pass marks 20+20=40)
9. Question papers: Question papers will be bilingual and i.e. in Hindi and English. These will comprise objective and short answer types of questions and provided with sufficient blank space to answer/ solve these questions. The question papers can be answered in Hindi of English only. Army Rally Bharti Programme 2018