1. Army Recruitment Rally Bharti ARO Mandi 2018 : Army Bharti Mandi, Army Bharti Kullu and Army Bharti Lahaul Spiti Sub Division under the area of Army Recruiting Office Mandi of Himachal Pradesh State. Eligibility criteria for recruitment are given below :-
Mandi, Lahaul,Kullu, Spiti Army Bharti Program 2018
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Ending Date Online Application||16-09-2018|
|Download Admit Card||17-09-2018|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||02-10-2018|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||05-10-2018|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||PADDAL GROUND , MANDI (HP)|
|Army recruitment rally district||Mandi, Kullu, Lahaul and Spiti|
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||02-10-2018 or as per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, STA, TDN|
|Soldier Selection Procedure||Click here|
|Army Written Exam All Category||Click here|
|How to apply for Soldier Tdn 19 Trades||Click here|
|Police Bharti Jankari||Click here|
|रेलवे भर्ती 2018||सम्पूर्ण जानकारी|
2. Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
3. Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years.
5. Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
7. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
8. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
9. Age for recruitment in TA – 18 to 42 years.
10. Height for Solder GD, Soldier Techinal, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 163 cm or 1.63 meter or 5.43 feet. Height required for candidates of Lahaul and Spiti District is 162 cm or 1.62 mtr or 5 ft & 3.78 inch. Height required for Indian Gorkha candidates is 157 cm or 5′ & 1.8 inch.
11 Height for Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant – 163 cm or 1.63 meter or 5′ 4.17″.
12. Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 cm or 1.62 mtr or 5 ft & 3.78 inch.
13. Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 cm or 1.6 mtr or 5′ & 3″.
14. Height for TA – 160 cm or 1.6 mtr or 5′ & 3″.
16. Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
Documents Required for Army Recruitment Rally: सेना में भर्ती होने वाले उम्मीदवारों को सलाह दी जाती है कि अपने दस्तावेज सेना रैली भर्ती में जाने से पहले तैयार करके क्रम से एक फाइल में सुरक्षित रख लें ताकि भर्ती के समय उन्हें भर्ती से वंचित न होना पड़े।
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए शारीरिक मानकों में छूट||Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
17. Soldier GD / SHGD.
(a) 10th / Matric / SSLC/ High School pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate is Intermediate/HSC/12th class pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th. However, percentage waiver for candidates having passed in higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10th but 33% marks in individual subjects is mandatory.
Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
18. Soldier Technical.
(a) 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
19. Soldier Nursing Assistant: 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
10. Soldier Clerk/SKT: 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
21. Soldier Tradesmen: 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
22. Havildar Education Group X: MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
23. Havildar Education Group Y: BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
24. Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
25. Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher: Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
26. Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
27. PFT for All Category: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes – 45 Sec – 48 Marks
28. PFT for Edn Hav: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under :-
(a) Group I : Upto 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
29. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
30. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
31. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Army Recruiting Office: ARO, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
District to be covered: Mandi, Kullu and Lahaul and Spiti district area of Himachal Pradesh.
Recruitment Category/Trade : Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/NAVT, Soldier Clerk and Soldier Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesmen 10th and 8th pass.
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Code for Trade/Category Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||SGD||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper |
Technical (All Arms)
|CLK||Soldier Tech Dresser (RVC)||STD|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant |
(Army Medical Corps)
|Soldier Technical (Technical |
Arms Arty, Army Air Defence
|STT||Soldier Tech (Aviation &|
|Havildar Education||HVL||Havildar (Surveyor|
INDIAN ARMY PAY SCALE AND PROMOTION SOLDIER CATEGORY
|Basic Pay, Military Service Pay, DA and Other Allowance|
|Rank||Basic Pay||Military Service Pay||Total|
|Naib Subedar||35,400.00||5,200.00||40,600.00+DA+Other Allowances|
|Subedar Major||47,600.00||5,200.00||52,800.00+DA+Other Allowances|