1. Dogra Regiment Faizabad Relation Bharti UHQ Quota April 2019: All India Direct Open Army Rally Relation Bharti under UHQ Quota by Dogra Regt Centre Faizabad is being conducted at DRC Faizabad for sportsman recruitment in the Dogra Regt, Indian Army and son/brother of Service men and ex-service men Dogra Regt and other arms and services of Indian Army. Eligibility criteria height, weight, chest, education qualification for recruitment in the Army and dispensation under UHQ Quota army recruitment and other details are given below. Dogra Regt Faizabad UHQ Quota Army Relation Bharti State wise, Caste wise Program 2019 :-:-
PHYSICAL STANDARD FOR DOGRA BHARTI INDIAN ARMY
Height, Chest, Weight for Dogra Bharti: Height, Chest and Weight for Dogra Regiment Recruitment Rally Bharti for all Trade/Category is as under:-
Height for Solder GD, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) 163 cm or 1.66 meter or 5 feet 5.3 inch.
Height for Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant – 163 centimeter or 1.63 meter or 5.43 feet.
12. Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
13. Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
14. Height for TA – 160 cm.
16. Chest: Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
Education Qualification for Dogra Army Rally Bharti
17. Education Qualification Soldier GD: Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions.
18. Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
19. Additional Subjects Sol GD: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
20. Education Boards Grading System Sol GD: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
21. Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class. However, percentage waiver for candidates having passed in higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10th but 33% marks in individual subjects is mandatory.
22. Soldier Tradesmen: 10th Simple Pass/ 8th class pass for few trades. 8th class documents/ transfer certificate must be countersigned by the District Education Officer.
Physical Fitness Test and Marks of PFT Dogra Regiment Recruitment Rally
23. Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
24. PFT For All Trade/Category: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Sec – 48 Marks
25. Pull Ups Beam: Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
26. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
27. 9 Feet Ditch: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Dogra Regt Center Indian Army Open, Relation, Sports, NCC Recruitment Rally Bharti
28. Documents Required for Indian Army Recruitment Rally:- Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
(a) Admit Card: Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photographs: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computerised/photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates: Education Certificates with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/Original Degree issued by University.
(d) Domicile Certificate: Domicile Certificate with photographs issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate: Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate: School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster.
(h) Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last three months.
(k) Relationship Certificate: SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
(l) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Servicemen also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate: NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photographs of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(m) Sports Certificate
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years.
(n) Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card: Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Dogra Regt Faizabad UHQ Quota Sports and Relation Open Rally Bharti Program 2019-2020
डोगरा रेजिमेंट सेंटर फैजाबाद रिलेशन एंड स्पोर्ट्स आर्मी भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2019
Notice: अभ्यर्थियों को सलाह दी जाती है की डोगरा रेजिमेंट सेंटर फैजाबाद रिलेशन एंड स्पोर्ट्स आर्मी भर्ती अप्रैल 2019 में जाने से पहले सेंटर से भर्ती प्रोग्राम के बारे में अवस्य जानकारी प्राप्त करें।
All India UHQ Quota Army Bharti – CLICK HERE
|Click on Related Link for Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, Railway Job Info|
|PUNJAB Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click here|
|AMC Relation/Sports Open Bharti 2019||Click Here||Himachal Pradesh Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Karnataka Army Rally 2019||Click Here||Tamilnadu Army Bharti Program||Click Here|
|AAD Center UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here||Rajasthan Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|JAT Regt Relation Bharti May 2019||Click Here||KRC UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|हिमाचल प्रदेश महिला/पुरुष पुलिस भर्ती अंतिम तिथि 30-04-2019||Click Here||Railway Group D & Clerk Bharti Apply Now 2019||Click Here|
|WB Police Bharti 3000+ Post||Click Here||Guard Center Army Bharti Apr 2019||Click Here|
|बिहार रेजिमेंट सेना भर्ती 2019||Click Here||MEG Centre Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Punjab Regt UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here||Sikh Li Regt UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Dogra Regt UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here||Meerut Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|JAT Regt UHQ Quota Bharti Apr 2019||Click Here||Dogra Regt Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Rajput Regt Army Bharti 2019||Click Here||JAK RIF Army Bharti Apr/May 2019||Click Here|
|राजपूताना राइफल्स भर्ती 22 से 30 अप्रैल 2019||Click Here||Para Regt Relation Bharti Apr 2019||Click Here|
|UP Army Bharti May/ Jun 2019||Click Here||1 EME Bharti Sep/Oct 2019||Click Here|
|RO HQ Shillong May 2019 Army Bharti||Click Here||3 EME Bharti Sept/ Oct 2019||Click Here|
|All India Assam Rifles Bharti 2019||Click Here||Katihar Army Open Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Army Bharti Rally 2019||Click Here||Telangana State Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here||A & N Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Indian Army Rally|
|Click Here||Rajasthan Army Bharti 2019 all districts||Click Here|
|भारतीय वायुसेना रैली भर्ती 2019 (All India/Nepal)||यहाँ क्लिक करें||बिहार/झारखण्ड आर्मी रैली भर्ती मार्च 2019||Click Here|
|Assam, Nagaland, Tripura, Arunachal, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram March 2019||Click Here||Bihar State Army Bharti March 2019||Click Here|
|All India Police Bharti WB apply by 05/03/2019||Click Here||ARO Ranchi Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Raj Rif UHQ Quota Bharti wef 25-02-2019||Click Here||JAK Rif UHQ Quota Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|भारतीय नौसेना स्पोर्ट्स भर्ती 2019||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|प्रादेशिक सेना भर्ती प्रोग्राम |
PFT, PST, MEDICAL
|Click Here||दौड़ कैसे करें Race Tips||यहाँ क्लिक करें
|Join Indian Navy 3400 Post||Click Here||Tips for Medical Test||Click Here|
|State wise army bharti Program 2019-2020||Click Here||Revised Syllabus Army Exam 2019||Click Here|
Air Force Apply by
|Click Here||State Civil Police Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|All Indian UHQ Quota|
Army Bharti 2019
|Click Here||Navy Bharti |
|Click Here||List of Documents|
Required for Army