Biography Akshay Kumar
Too Much Information(TMI) like birth chart, real name, childhood, DOB, Age, Caste, education, films, girlfriends/ affairs, family details, honours, awards, key of success, untold, unique love & life story and unknown interesting facts about Akshay Kumar ‘Khiladi’:-
Unknown interesting facts about Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar is a self-made superstar
- Khiladi Kumar is an extraordinary actor blessed with superb comic timing.
- Akshay Kumar known as Akki, Raju, Mac, King Kumar,Khiladi, The King of Bollywood, Khiladi Kumar and Indian Jackie Chan.
- Does Akshay Kumar smoke?: No
- Is Akshay Kumar alcoholic?: No
- Bollywood’s famous actor Akshay Kumar was born on 9 September 1967.
- September 9 is the birthday of the biggest player of Bollywood. Akshay Kumar is currently 53 years old
- Akshay Kumar was born in Amritsar to a Punjabi family.
- Akshay’s father late Hari Om Bhatia was a soldier in the Indian Army, later he left the army’job and started working as an accountant in UNICEF.
- When Akshay was very young, he moved to Mumbai with his family. His mother Aruna Bhatia is a house wife. Akshay loves his mother very much, He celebrates his every birthday with his mother.
- Akshay also has a sister named Alka Bhatia.
Akshay Kumar Education
- Akshay Kumar did his early education from Don Bosco High School in Darjeeling. After this he took admission in Guru Nanak Khalsa College for his further studies.
- Since his childhood, he was interested in acting and martial arts and began his training in class 8.
- After this, Akshay also took Martial Arts training by staying in Bangkok, Thailand and there he worked as a chef, where his initial salary was Rs 1,500. He also learned martial arts while cooking.
- Before coming to Bollywood, Akshay Kumar also did many small jobs. He worked as a peon in a Kolkata-based travel agency for one and a half years.
Akshay Kumar’s film career
- On the suggestion of his friend, Akshay stepped into the modeling world and achieved success. After which he changed his name from Rajiv Om Bhatia to Akshay Kumar. He got this name (Akshay) inspired by a film in which his favorite actress used to call the film’s actor by the name “Akshay”.
- In the 90s, Rajesh Khanna made a film called Jai Shiv Shankar. In which he needed a fresh face, and when Akshay came to know about this he went to Rajesh Khanna’s office to audition. Where even after waiting for four hours, he could not meet Rajesh Khanna.
- His character in his first film Aaj (1947) was just seven seconds in which he played a karate instructor.
- When he came to Mumbai, he shot his portfolio at the same location which is now his Juhu bungalow.
- Akshay Kumar started his film career in the year 1991 with the film Saugandh, his film failed to do well at the box office.
- He was the first choice for the film “Phool Aur Kaante,” but his demand for more money passed the role to Ajay Devgn.
- In the three decades of his acting career, Akshay Kumar played the role of “Vijay” eight times and “Raj” seven times.
- Akshay did not achieve much in the initial phase of his film career. But after that when he worked in the series of action, thriller film “Khiladi”, then he himself could become successful as a successful hero of Bollywood. And he came to be known as the Khiladi Kumar of Bollywood.
- Akshay acted in eight films titled “Khiladi”: Khiladi, Main Khiladi Tu Anari, Sabse Bada Khiladi, Khiladi Ka Khiladi, International Khiladi, Mr & Mrs Khiladi, Khiladi 420 and Khiladi 786.
Superhit Movies of Akshay Kumar
- Khiladi – 5 June 1992, Mohra – 1 July 1994, Sangharsh – 3 September 1999, Hera Pheri – 31 March 2000, Ajnabee – 2001, Ya Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya – 2002, Andaz – 2003, Khaki – 2004 (Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Bachchan Mujhse Shaadi Karogi – 30 July 2004 (with Priyanka Chopra and Salman Khan), Phir Hera Pheri – 9 June 2006, Garam Masala – 2005, Namaste London – 23 March 2007, Bhool Bhulaiyaa – 12 October 2007 (Vidya) Balan), Welcome – 21 December 2007, Hey Baby – 2007, Singh Is Kinng – 8 August 2008, Housefull, Rowdy Rathod – 1 June 2012 (with Sonakshi Sinha), Oh My God – 28 September 2012, Desi Boyz – November 25, 2011; Special 26 – 5 February 2013, Holiday – 6 June 2014, Baby – 23 January 2015, Gabbar Is Back – 1 May 2015, Airlift – 22 January 2016, Jolly LLB – 10 February 2017, Rustom – 12 August 2016, Toilet Ek Prem Katha – 11 August 2017, Padman – 9 February 2018, Mission Mangal – 2019, Good News – December, 2019
Akshay Kumar Awards & Honours
Year 2007 he did four super-hit films :- Namaste London, Welcome, Bhool Bhulaiyaa and Hey Baby.
In the year 2008, the University of Windsor awarded him a doctorate for his good acting career.
He has also been honored with the prestigious Padma Shri Award and Rajiv Gandhi Award by the Government of India.
Sexiest Man of India
In the year 2008, Akshay Kumar was awarded the title of Sexiest Man Alive by an English magazine.
Features of Akshay Kumar
- Film actors Ajay Devgan and John Abraham are very good friends of Akshay Kumar.
- Akshay Kumar is the most disciplined actor in Bollywood. He is very punctual like waking up at 4:30 in the morning, swimming for an hour, martial arts for an hour, an hour of yoga practice and stretching exercises. He takes food at 7 pm.
- He has sung a Punjabi hymn “Nirgun Rakh Liya, Santan Ka Saatkar Kiya”. He donated the money collected from this hymn to the victims of 7/11 Mumbai blasts.
Love Story/ Crush Akshay Kumar
- It is fact that Akshay Kumar can make any girl go weak in her knees, there is no doubt.
- The love story of Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna is not less than a Bollywood film.
- Akshay and twinnkle met first during a Filmfare magazine shoot, in Mumbai and Akshay developed an instant crush on Twinkle.
- Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna’s love blossomed during the suiting of the film International Khiladi and fallen in love with one another.
- During the suiting of the film Mela 2000, Twinkle Khanna promised Akshay Kumar that if the film fails to do magic at the box office, she would marry him. Luckily for him, the film flopped and soon they got married.
Akshay Kumar’s marriage and children
- On January 17, 2001, Akshay Kumar married Bollywood actress Twinkle Khanna. Actress Twinkle Khanna is the daughter of famous Bollywood actors Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia. Akshay has two children, named Aarav and Nitara. He is very happy in his personal life.
Akshay Kumar Controversy
- Self Controversy Akshay Kumar “I must have been the worst boyfriend ever”
- In 2019 Lok Sabha election Akshay kumar could not cast his vote in Mumbai due to controversy on citizenship.
- Bollywood couple Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna rarely get into any controversies. While Akshay is in competition for a blockbuster film, Twinkle has made herself a successful writer. Akshay Kumar was caught in a dispute when his wife, Twinkle Khanna unbuttoned his Jeans for promotion in Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai.
- Akshay Kumar made an inappropriate comment on Mallika Dua on “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge”. His comment didn’t go down well with many including Mallika Dua’s father Vinod who called out the actor and demanded an apology.
- The Khiladi of Bollywood got into a controversy with his wife Twinkle Khanna when he announced his decision to auction a piece of costume from his film Rustom and it did not go down well with many. The actor later defended himself and Twinkle by saying that they are doing this for a good cause.
Secret of Success
- Akshay Kumar’s unwavering attachment to his work, determination, loyalty, skill, passion, discipline, service spirit, positive thinking and luck are the secrets of his success.
A self-made superstar international Khiladi AKSHAY KUMAR