1. Aurangabad Police Bharti – Maharashtra Police has issued notification for Apply Online 114 Police Constable Posts in Aurangabad Rural. Eligible candidates may apply online. Eligibility criteria and Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below:-
2. Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 45 years as on 31-03-2017..
4. Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 12th Class pass and with IASC (Indian Army special Certificate of Education). For more qualification details refer the notification
5. Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test.
6. Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 350/- for Unreserved category candidates and Rs. 200/- for Reserved category candidates & Rs. 50/- for Ex serviceman (Only on service tax) through online & off line. For more fee details refer the notification
7. Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
- Candidates log on the Website www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment & Select the desired post
- Read all the notification & Again click on ”mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in”
- Read all instructions login your self & fill all the details
- Check once before submit the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use.
8. How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mahapolice.gov.in
9. Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online: Updating soon
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online:
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Off Line:
|Indian Army Relation Bharti Program 2021 Click Here||Indian Army Syllabus Click Here|
|आर्मी भर्ती समाचार 2021-2022 - यहाँ क्लिक करें||Indian Navy 10th/12th Bharti Click Here|
|RELIGIOUS TEACHER Recruitment Program 2021||Click Here|