1. Army Recruitment Rally Raipur Chhattisgarh: Army Rally Bharti Bilaspur, Bastar, Dantewada, Dhamtari, Durg, Jangir, Champa, Jashpur, Kanker, Kabirdham, Korba, Korea, Mahasamund, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajnandgaon, Surguja, Bilaspur, Narayanpur, Sukma, Kondagaon, Baloda Bazar, Gariyabandh, Balod. Mungeli, Surajpur, Balrampur and Bemetra districts under the area of Army Recruiting Office Raipur of Chhattisgarh State. Eligibility criteria for recruitment are given below :
|Click on Related Link for Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, Railway Job Info|
|Rajasthan Army Bharti 2019 all districts||Click Here|
|भारतीय वायुसेना रैली भर्ती 2019 (All India/Nepal)||यहाँ क्लिक करें||बिहार/झारखण्ड आर्मी रैली भर्ती मार्च 2019||Click Here|
|Assam, Nagaland, Tripura, Arunachal, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram March 2019||Click Here||Bihar State Army Bharti March 2019||Click Here|
|All India Police Bharti WB apply by 05/03/2019||Click Here||ARO Ranchi Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Raj Rif UHQ Quota Bharti wef 25-02-2019||Click Here||JAK Rif UHQ Quota Relation Bharti Jan 2019||Click Here|
|MP Army Bharti||Click here||UP Police Bharti Boyes/Girls Last date 09-02-2019||Click Here|
|PUNJAB Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click here||भारतीय नौसेना स्पोर्ट्स भर्ती 2019||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|प्रादेशिक सेना भर्ती प्रोग्राम |
PFT, PST, MEDICAL
|Click Here||दौड़ कैसे करें Race Tips||यहाँ क्लिक करें
|Join Indian Navy 3400 Post||Click Here||Tips for Medical Test||Click Here|
|Join Indian Army|
|Click Here||Revised Syllabus Army Exam 2019||Click Here|
Air Force Apply by
|Click Here||State Civil Police Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Railway Bharti 2019||Click Here||SSC GD Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|All Indian UHQ Quota|
Army Bharti 2019
|Click Here||Navy Bharti |
|Click Here||List of Documents|
Required for Army
|Assam Rifles Bharti|
Note: आदिवासी उम्मीदवारों के लिए लम्बाई, सीना तथा वजन (सभी ट्रेड/केटेगरी) के उम्मीदवारों के लिए इस प्रकार है :-
(a) ऊँचाई – 162 सेमी (b) वज़न – 48 किग्रा (c) छाती – 77-82 सेमी
2. Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
3. Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years.
5. Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
7. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
8. Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
9. Age for recruitment in TA – 18 to 42 years.
10. Height for Solder GD, and Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 168 centimeter or 1.68 meter or 5 feet 6 inch.
11. Height for Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant – 167 centimeter or 1.67 meter or 5 feet 5.6 inch.
12. Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meter or 5 feet 4 inch.
13. Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
14. Weight for all above categories should be 50 Kg.
15. Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
16. Dispensation in chest measurement of 01 cm has been granted for Soldier Technical category).
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
|सेना में भर्ती होने के लिए शारीरिक मानकों में छूट||Physical Standard Relaxation in Army Recruitment|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of Ex-|
Servicemen/ Son of War Widow/
Son of Widow.
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
India at International level, or
State at National level.
|Sportsmen who have represented|
District at State level and University
or Regional team at State/ National
level and secured 1st or 2nd position.
17. Soldier GD / SHGD:
(a) 10th / Matric / SSLC/ High School pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate is Intermediate/HSC/12th class pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th. However, percentage waiver for candidates having passed in higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10th but 33% marks in individual subjects is mandatory.
Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
18. Soldier Technical.
(a) 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
19. Soldier Nursing Assistant: 12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
20. Soldier Clerk/SKT: 12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
21. Soldier Tradesmen: 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
22. Havildar Education Group X: MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
23. Havildar Education Group Y: BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
24. Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers): BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
25. Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher: Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
26. Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups.
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
27. PFT for All Category: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
(a) Group I: Run within 5 Minutes and 40 Seconds – 60 Marks
(b) Group II: From 5 Minutes 41 Seconds to 6 Minutes – 48 Marks
29. Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
(a) 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
(b) 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
(c) 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
(d) 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
(e) 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
30. Balance : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
31. 9 Feet Ditch : No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Chhattisgarh Army Open Rally Bharti 2019-2020 height, weight, chest, PFT
|Important Date of Recruitment Rally|
|Online Application||06-01-2018 1|
|Ending Date Online Application||19-02-2018|
|Starting Date of Army Rally Bharti||07-03-2018|
|Ending Date of Army Bharti||25-03-2018|
|Date of Starting Medical Examination||07-03-2018 or as per decision of Chief RMO Team|
|Download Admit Card||20-02-2018|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||8th Bn, Pendri, Rajnandgaon Chhatisgarh|
|Date and Place of Common Entrance Examination (CEE)||As per Direction of ARO Raipur|
|Trade and Category of Army Recruitment Rally||SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STD, STA, TDN|
|Army recruitment rally district||Army Bharti Bilaspur, Bastar, Dantewada,
Dhamtari, Durg, Jangir, Champa, Jashpur,
Kanker, Kabirdham, Korba, Korea, Mahasamund,
Raigarh, Raipur, Rajnandgaon, Surguja, Bilaspur,
Narayanpur, Sukma, Kondagaon, Baloda Bazar,
Gariyabandh, Balod. Mungeli, Surajpur,
Balrampur and Bemetra
|Know your Trade/Category Code|
|Soldier Selection Procedure Click here|
|Revised Army Exam Syllabus New Pattern Click here|
|How to select 19 Trades of Sol Tdn|
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|Sol Clk/ SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech(Avn & Amn), Sol NA,||Soldier
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen/ |
Son of War Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted|
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||-||15 Marks|
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol Tech
(Avn & Amn),
|Candidates Represented India at|
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State at|
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|